Forums » Lubes

Bear Handball's Favorite Lubes

• 6 posts
    August 19, 2016 11:02 AM PDT

What kind of lube do you like best for fisting, fucking and toys? Do you use the same type for all of the above or different types for each event?

I prefer Jlube or something waterbased for most types of play unless I am going to go longer than 8 hours. Then I add a bit of crisco to mix at the beginning to keep the insides all slicked up.

It needs a touch up every 4-6 hours but feels GREAT once you lube up the insides again for more play. 

Any other thoughts on this topic ?

• 4 posts
    August 24, 2016 9:52 AM PDT

I use xantham gum mostly.  I sometimes pre lube with a ball of shorting beforehand.  

• 6 posts
    September 6, 2016 6:45 PM PDT

I am trying out something new. I mixed Crisco with jojoba oil and a little bit of Silicone lube. So far my cock stays so lubed for jacking, its fun.

• 1 posts
    September 13, 2016 7:45 AM PDT

this question goes out to anyone who knows best (probably a medically trained butt loving homo)

which is best lube with little effects on body on long term usuage?   anyone ?

• 5 posts
    September 18, 2016 10:38 AM PDT

So many recipes...will have to locate mine.

• 6 posts
    September 18, 2016 2:30 PM PDT

Please do. I mixed my new recipe up from ideas I have seen other places. It seems to work well so far.

• 5 posts
    September 19, 2016 1:15 PM PDT

Clove oil is a good desensitizing oil. I have heard of it in the past  mineral oil with store brand vegetable shortening Safeway, etc., (NOT crisco), with J-Lube. I need to look for the exact amounts. Been so busy. UGH!

This post was edited by ny REDpig at September 20, 2016 12:19 PM PDT
    • 4 posts
    September 20, 2016 12:05 PM PDT

The last few sessions I've used a 50/50 mix of Jlube with xantham.  About a teaspoon each in 8 ounces of water in a blender.   I think I'm sticking with this.  Its frothy, thick, still stays put and extremely slick.  Sometimes I add a little clove or grapefruit seed oil to it.  Hard to get into squeeze bottles though.

• September 26, 2016 12:20 PM PDT

We have tried various concoctions, but always come back to vegetable shortening and J-lube.  Pop in a couple of golf ball sized globs of shortening then  follow up with and injection of 10 cc's of thick J-lube.  Crisco here is just too expensive and we always have good luck with Clover brand shortening...pardon the pun :)

• 5 posts
    September 26, 2016 12:45 PM PDT

They now make organic shortening...for those that want a more environmental grease.  :))

• 6 posts
    October 2, 2016 11:25 PM PDT

So I tried out my lube recipe this weekend. And it worked great. It is like the old commercial, " I little dab will do you" and it does. I used a little on my fingertips to lube my cock and hole. Then shot about a half ounce up my asss to lubricate the insides. well after 12 toys, I only need to lube the toys going in justa tiny bit cause the lube inside just kept my hole lubed up for any size toy. It was a blast. I kept wanting to see if any toy had problems, and not a single one encountered resistance, from lack of lube that is, so I guess it is true, " Resisteance is futile" and full of ass pleasing pleasure!

• November 6, 2016 11:12 PM PST

I recently bought something on a Web site, the service is also good.

I read what you published, I recently played a game and you want to share with you.

Our priority is fast and secure game service in the most famous games like: League of Legends, CsGo: Cs Go accounts and CsGo! We offer you elo boosting, rank boosting, leveling, coaching and skin shop, but we’re able to provide you with almost any kind of service you wish us to do.It's a interesting game: CSGO M4A4 Skins

• 2 posts
    December 23, 2016 1:27 PM PST

I discovered that the "PreCreamed Shortening" from Shoppers Food Warehouse is fantastic for fisting.  It seems to have its own mix so I buy a container full, put my name on it, and play through.

I've mixed "special lubes" before with coconut oil which made it nice and soft.

For a mild desensitizer, a few drops of clove oil work really well. 

I find that I'm not a fan of mixing Jlube and Crisco.  I find the two work against each other, become more tacky and sticky than smooth and slick. 

My $0.02...

Chili

• 6 posts
    December 23, 2016 3:45 PM PST

Yup Chili,

I have had the same experience. Jlube and Crisco don't mix well together. It is literally mixing water and oil rtogether.

• 5 posts
    January 1, 2017 6:40 PM PST

Shoppers Food Warehouse must be in the mid-atlantic states.  Safeway store brand (out west) does not have that crisco smell... check any store brand. Good to know about Jlube and crisco. Cloves is great to add too and some mineral oil. 

• 5 posts
    January 2, 2017 12:27 PM PST

[blockquote]Richard Fister said:

The last few sessions I've used a 50/50 mix of Jlube with xantham.  About a teaspoon each in 8 ounces of water in a blender.   I think I'm sticking with this.  Its frothy, thick, still stays put and extremely slick.  Sometimes I add a little clove or grapefruit seed oil to it.  Hard to get into squeeze bottles though.

[/blockquote]

Xantham can be found in natural food stores/coops. 

This post was edited by ny REDpig at January 2, 2017 12:28 PM PST
    • 4 posts
    January 10, 2017 1:49 AM PST

To get your 50/50 lube in squeeze bottles you might try spraying the funnel with cooking spray or go to the automotive store and find a funnel with a bigger opening.

• 2 posts
    September 3, 2017 10:53 AM PDT

thinking about mixing a tiny, tiny bit of capsaicin in my jlube next time for a little excitement. 

• 1 posts
    November 18, 2017 8:02 AM PST

I have been using castor oil for many years, doesn't wear out, and is easier to clean up than Crisco.